Here at Quantum AV we endeavour to make returns as easy as possible by arranging the whole process for you. Quantum AV carefully selects every product looking at both quality and value for money with the sole intention of making our customers feel happy with their purchase. However, we fully understand that every so often a customer may have to return or exchange an item purchased from ourselves.
Procedures for Returning Goods
- This can be done by 2 methods. You can either call customer services on 01492 330550 and inform us that you wish to return the goods and they will arrange everything for you. Or alternatively you can request a returns number by logging into your online account and select Order History. Select the order that you wish to return by clicking on Request Return and fill out the required information. Once the return has been authorised, a Returns Number (RMA) will be emailed to you and you can also view it in your online account.
- At this point we can arrange our courier to come and collect the items on a convenient day for you.
- Please send the items back to us in an unused, unassembled condition and all in its original packaging and hence in a saleable condition for us. Could we also ask you to take care when repacking any items, so as to any avoid damage to them.
- When the courier arrives to collect the goods he will already have a pre-printed sticker with our details on. He will put this on the box for you, so please do not worry about putting our name and address on the outside of the box.
- Our warehouse staff will receive and process the returned items and you will receive your refund.
Faulty and Damaged Items
We are sorry if you have received a faulty or damaged item. If this is the case then please call us on 01492 330550 and we will resolve the problem and this cost is totally borne by ourselves. If the problem is reported before 2.00pm we would aim to dispatch the replacement items the same day to you, which means you should receive the replacement items or parts the following working day. Once again we apologise for the inconvenience.Unwanted Products
There is no need to worry if you have had a change of heart with your purchase, just please call our customer service team on 01492 330550 within the 14 days of receipt for a full refund of goods. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. We can arrange this for you and we do this at cost, which is £10 per box for mainland UK. If you would like to swap your products for a different item then once again this can be arranged for you. Please just call us.
Please ensure that the goods are unused, unassembled and in perfect, re-saleable condition (this also includes the product packaging and instructions).
The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- In the event that the product has been used - unless the product is faulty
- In the event that the product has been assembled - unless the product is faulty
- To any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
Money Back Guarantee
With the nature of retail sales we understand that you may wish to return your goods so we have made our Returns Policy simple and easy to use. After the goods have been picked up by our courier it takes 1-3 days for them to arrive back at our warehouse.
Once the goods have been processed by our returns department, the details will be passed through to our Accounts Department to refund your card. Or if you paid through Paypal, your Paypal account will be credited. Due to the banking process it takes 3-7 days to appear on your statement.
Once your refund has been completed you will receive a courtesy email from ourselves confirming your refund has been processed.